Dear CECC Members and Friends,
please join with the following link:https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84737498687?pwd=VkxmRHltRTc3SVptNnlXL2xiR0dTQT09
Passcode: 631172 (if requested)
CECC, committed to promoting a deep understanding of the Eurasian markets and a thoughtful delivery of quality information, analysis and business intelligence on their investment and business landscape, expects over 200 speakers and guests to participate in this year's 2nd CECC EURASIA MINING SERIES 2022.
CONFERENCE LINK >>
Canada-Uzbekistan Mining Conference
|9:00 – 9:10
- Gilles Breton, CECC National Board Chair
- H.E.Alison LeClaire, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Canada to the Russian Federation, Republic of Uzbekistan and Armenia
- Biography >>
- H.E.Javlon Vakhabov, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Uzbekistan to Canada
|9:10 – 10:00
Session 1. Mining in Canada & Uzbekistan: Things to know
Topics: Regulatory Updates, Investment programs and practices, Evaluating investment opportunities in mining in Eurasia, Government relations best practices
Moderator: Gilles Breton, CECC National Board Chair
- Azam Kadirhodjaev, Deputy Chairman, The State Committee on Geology and Mineral Resources. Biography >>
- Ben Chalmers, Senior Vice-President, Mining Association of Canada
|10:00 – 10:10
|10:10 – 11:00
Session 2. ESG in Mining
Topics:Evolving trends of ESG in Canada and Uzbekistan, Engaging with regulators and law makers, Best practices from the industry
Moderator: Katherine Balabanova, CECC National Coordinator, Toronto Chapter Regional Director
- Ken Jones, Director, Sustainability, B2Gold
|11:00 – 11:05
|| Closing remarks
The package includes:
- CECC Mining Series Calendar of activities 2022
- Sponsorship opportunities for CECC Eurasia Mining Series 2022
- Media partnership opportunities for collaboration
- Business program description (*in-person and online)
- CECC Podcast collaboration opportunities.
Stay tuned with the latest updates, subscribe to CECC Telegram channel and toCECC IceBreakers Podcast
CECC-PDAC Program of Activities:
June 13-15, 2022
CECC Business Mission to PDAC, Toronto (in-person)
June 15, 2022 at 6PM EDT
Delta Hotel Toronto, Rooftop Patio
CECC VIP Networking Reception on the margings of PDAC, Toronto (in-person)
The Program includes:
- Quality Networking;
- Premium class spirits and cocktails;
- Soft drinks and beverages;
- Hors d'oeuvre and savoury platters;
- Onsite photography;
- Unobstructed views of Toronto's historical landmarks and lake Ontario.
REGISTER NOW >>
|June 21, 2022
||Canada-Mongolia Mining Conference on the margins of PDAC (virtual)
|June 23, 2022
||Canada-Kazakhstan Mining Conference on the margings of PDAC (virtual)
|June 24, 2022
||Canada-Uzbekistan Mining Conference on the margings of PDAC (virtual)
|June 28-29, 2022
||PDAC virtual Convention
PDAC Business Mission
The Program organizers are notifying the participants that due to the global pandemic situation there might be short-notice cancellation of the meetings and events in case of the government-imposed restrictions.
We also notify the Participants, that all delegates arriving to Canada must be fully vaccinated by the Canada-approved vaccines. Please, carefully read a definition of the Fully Vaccinated term and other relevant requirements at the links available below:
Approved Covid-19 vaccines Visit Canada ArriveCan
The Program organizers are not responsible for any issues that may occur on arrival at the Canadian border if the arrived delegates do not comply with the Canadian government requirements towards prevention of COVID-19 spread.
Book your hotel accommodation early and take advantage of PDAC promotional rates for 2022!
We look forward to your participation!
SERIES GOLD SPONSORS
SUPPORT OUR CONFERENCE!
We are offering an exceptional opportunity to obtain additional visibility and opportunities to promote your services & make valuable connections for your company by becoming a sponsor of this event.
Sponsorship and Partnership packages >>
For more information and sponsorship opportunities please e-mail to email@example.com