Dear CERBA Members and Partners,
The Moscow Health Department has opened vaccination sites for foreign citizens.
Vaccination against COVID-19 in Moscow is available only to foreigners who work or live here and can provide one of the following documents:
- patent / work permit in Moscow;
- residence permit;
- temporary residence permit in Moscow;
- confirmation of the diplomatic status.
Both individuals and legal entities (employers) can apply for vaccination.
For individuals and legal entities:
- The main vaccination center for foreign citizens is located in "Luzhniki" (see map).
For legal entities:
- There is also a vaccination point in "Sadovod" shopping center.
- When forming a group of 50 or more employees, it is possible to organize vaccination on site in Gostiny Dvor.
- Vaccination has been temporarily suspended at the Migration Center in the village of Sakharovo.
Individuals can also get vaccinated in 25 polyclinics of Moscow.
Vaccination with Sputnik Light. This is a lightweight version of the Russian Sputnik V vaccine, which does not require the injection of the second dose of the vaccine.
The cost of vaccination per person — 1 300 RUB.
For the moment, this is the only possible way for foreign citizens to get vaccinated. This service is not yet available in paid clinics.